Social Media Marketing
There was a time you might have wondered, should social media be part of your digital marketing campaign plan? Today, there’s no question—it’s where your customers are spending time and having conversations—about your competition, and hopefully, also about you.
4 Billion People in the Audience
- Almost 4 billion people were hopping onto at least one social media site as we started 2020 — more than a 9% increase in a year.
- Some estimates suggest that over 50% of the world’s population will be using social media by mid-year.
- And we’re spending almost 2 ½ hours – every day – perusing Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Tik-Tok, and many other social media platforms.
To engage potential customers and connect with your current audience, you need to meet them on their turf. The Leap Digital team offers support for your social media marketing activities, helping design and execute campaigns to build your brands and your business.
Connect with Social Media
Connect with Customers by Boosting Brand Awareness
The internet is often the go-to resource when researching brands to buy, but now more than 4 in 10 consumers turn to social media networks for brand information. A brand awareness campaign on your social media sites can improve your ability to connect with customers. But how do you ensure your brand stands out in the crowd?
- At WSI Leap Digital, we’ll infuse your social media marketing efforts with your brand’s personality. Images, language, and tone will help people understand what your brand is about and easily recognize you.
ARE YOU IN A B2B SERVICE INDUSTRY? REQUEST A MEETING TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW SOCIAL MEDIA HAS HELPED OUR CLIENTS GROW THEIR PIPELINE WEEKLY
Invite New People
Map the Way to Your Website with Traffic Campaigns
Getting the most out of your online salesperson – your website – means people need to find your site online, easily. A traffic campaign on social media platforms gives customers a ‘map’ to your website through a link or a landing page. How do you get people to shift from reading your ad to clicking on it?
- The Leap Digital team goes beyond telling people about your brand. We include a little teaching to show how you’ll make their lives a bit better. And often, we’ll involve them in the decision to engage with you by giving them a choice. For example, we could create a traffic campaign with 2 options: “Looking for Top Sellers?” or “Find Your Favourite” with each leading to a unique landing page.
Find People Interested in You through Online Lead Generation
When you’ve built brand awareness and engagement, a logical next step is generating leads with social media marketing. Although all social media platforms have value, Facebook and LinkedIn are the top 2 sites for lead generation in the B2B space. What’s essential for people to experience so that they’ll fill out a form to connect with you?
- Our research and customer case studies help us identify compelling calls-to-action for your brand, ‘clickable’ (sometimes gated) content, and appropriate personalization for your target audience.
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FIRMS CAN BE A REAL CHALLENGE. REQUEST A MEETING TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW SOCIAL MEDIA HAS HELPED OUR CLIENTS GROW THEIR FIRMS
Engage Your Followers
Encourage People to Engage with You Through Conversion Campaigns
Conversion campaigns help you connect with people who are actively interested in your brand. A conversion can be a basic form fill or a more in-depth engagement like making a purchase, entering payment information, or ordering samples. Getting the right message across is vital because research shows weak social media ads can create a negative emotional response in less than 1 second! What can you do to generate strong conversions?
- WSI Leap Digital focuses on targeting the right audience, then helping you create a great ad with cohesive visuals, copy, and value proposition or call-to-action. We’ll also help you optimize your conversion campaigns with techniques like A/B testing.
Keep the 'Conversation' Going through Retargeting
If someone visits your website, looks around, adds something to a cart, or makes a purchase, you can stay connected with them through a retargeting campaign. With retargeting, you’ll deliver an ad to customers or prospects that reflect their engagement with you. A customer who views one of your products may see an ad with more details and a link back to your website. A prospect who checks out your ‘contact us’ page could receive a message with benefits about doing business with you.
- Effective retargeting campaigns are highly personalized and cross multiple channels. Keeping the conversation going means being present where your customers head next.
Did You Know?
To begin understanding the impact social media marketing can make on your business, look no further than these statistics:
We do more than just Social Media Marketing
Having an effective social media plan is just one component of your digital marketing strategy. You wouldn’t try pitching a tent with one pole; the same goes with digital marketing. If you want to see results from your digital efforts, you need to think beyond social.
Acquire More Leads and Sales
Generate quality leads that are more likely to become your customers.
Build Brand Awareness
Get found by your customers and build
more awareness about your services.
Grow Your Online Reputation
Turn your customers into your brand loyalists
and biggest fans.
Improve an Ineffective Website
Transform your website into a lead generation
machine for your business.
2 Great Ways to Get Started
Book a time that works for you
Find a time that fits your schedule, and we’ll send you a meeting invite to connect with one of our digital marketing directors today.
We'll call you.
Leave your contact details, and we’ll have one of our Digital Marketing Experts follow-up and arrange a time that works best for you to have a quick discussion.